On 2002.09.16, dblack / candle.superlink.net <dblack / candle.superlink.net> wrote:

> Actually a decameler was one of things considered for the Austin Ruby
> codefest.  Since we opted for scanf, the decamler project is still up
> for grabs....  (Or has it been done?  I never did research the
> original question :-)

It's a lot to ask for, but if someone wants to try and implement the
equivalent of Tcl's "clock scan" command in pure Ruby, I'd /really/ like
that.

The Tcl solution is incredibly robust and pretty powerful -- but, it's
implemented in C with a full-fledged parser using lex/yacc.

Anyhow, it's a thought ...

-- Dossy