Thanks Laurent,
	however I can't access that page. I just get :

Ruby Bug Tracking System
Ruby Search
The system encountered a fatal error
can't get info in view_message

	And I can't find msg id 401 :(. Could you perhaps forward me the work around suggested by nobu?
	And FreeRIDE looks as though it is going to be very cool.

Thanks,
Lorien Dunn