I just want to be the first to thank you for so quickly getting this to
run under Jaguar...and having a binary download!  I can now convert all
of my OS X friends to be Ruby programmers ;-).  Seriously, this library
is extremely powerful and I think gives Ruby a big advantage on the Mac
platform vs. the other installed languages (Perl, Python, PHP).

Keep up the wonderful work (balanced against having a life, of course
:-)

Best Regards,

Rich