On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 08:18:45AM +0900,  JamesBritt wrote:

> > I'm not sure I understand what you mean here. I don't think that
> > the Linux journal is preaching to the choir, or that the
> > C++ journal is preaching to the choir. Why would a ruby journal
> > be preaching to the choir?
>
> If you do not already use Linux or C++ it is unlikely you will be reading
> those magazines.  On the other hand, if you read Dr. Dobbs you will at least
> see references to things that don't hit your radar in day-to-day life.

Ok, I see. My original intent for a Ruby journal would be as a resource
for Ruby programmers. I don't see tagging along with the TDP to
be a fruitful endeavor in Ruby advocacy, but maybe I am just
not up-to-date with TDP.

However, I think that a good RDP could also be a good advocate.

Jim

--
Jim Freeze