My congratulations to matz and other Ruby gurus! You've done marvellous
work!

Another reason for party is the recent flood of messages forcing ruby-talk
over 5000 messages. Congrats, people!

I tried very hard to get this released before 1.6.0, but matz, as usual, was
faster :). I'm not totally sure this is a bug at all, but after short
discussions it seems to. I haven't ever used SizedQueue, so I don't have any
example showing off the bug, so you have to rely on the discussion.

lib/thread.rb class SizedQueue, method max= is defined like this (haven't
loaded yet the newest 1.6.0, so this is from some earlier preview):

  def max=(max)
    Thread.critical = true
    if @max >= max
      @max = max