And every time i look at Ruby, it just gets cooler and cooler. :}  A
couple of years ago, i thought "forever" was an original idea.  I didn't
know matz was way ahead of me!

Another month or so, and i can start using Ruby for serious work rather
than toy programs.  I'm looking forward to it.

Christian Szegedy <szegedy / nospam.or.uni-bonn.de>
09/10/02 11:34 AM
Please respond to ruby-talk