DR.Thabo Kumalo( B.Sc.,M.Sc. MNIM.)
DIRECTOR, PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION
thabokumalo / accountant.com

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Dr.Thabo Kumalo a native of Cape Town in
South Africa and I am an Executive Accountant with
the South Africa Department of Mining & Natural
Resources. First and foremost, I apologized using this
medium to reach you for a transaction/business of this
magnitude, but this is due to Confidentiality and
prompt access reposed on this medium. Be informed that
a member of the South Africa Export Promotion Council
(SEPC) who was at the Government delegation to your
country during a trade exhibition gave your enviable
credentials/particulars to me. I have decided to seek
a confidential co-operation with you in the execution
of the deal described Hereunder for the benefit of all
parties and hope you will keep it as a top secret
because of the nature of this transaction.

Within the Department of Mining & Natural Resources
where I work as an Executive Accountant and with the
cooperation of four other top officials, we have in
our possession as overdue payment bills totaling
Fourteen Million, Three hundred Thousand US. Dollars
($14,300,000.) which we want to transfer abroad with
the assistance and cooperation of a foreign
company/individual to receive the said fund on our
behalf or a reliable foreign non-company account to
receive such funds. More so, we are handicapped in the
circumstances, as the South Africa Civil Service Code
of Conduct does not allow us to operate offshore
account hence your importance in the whole
transaction.

This amount $14.3m represents the balance of the total
contract value executed on behalf of my Department by
a foreign contracting firm, which we the officials
over-invoiced deliberately.

Though the actual contract cost have been paid to
the original contractor, leaving the
balance in the tune of the said amount which we have
in principles gotten approval to remit by Key tested
Telegraphic Transfer (K.T.T) to any foreign bank
account you will provide by filing in an application
through the Ministry of Justice here in South Africa
for the transfer of rights and privileges of the
former contractor to you.

I have the authority of my partners involved to
propose that should you be willing to assist us in
the transaction, 30% of the $14.3 million isyour shareand10% for miscellanous expenses
and taxation .The business itself is 100%
safe, on your part provided you treat it with utmost
secrecy and confidentiality. Also your area of
specialization is not a hindrance to the successful
execution of this transaction. I have reposed my
confidence in you and hope that you will not
disappoint me. Endeavor to contact me immediately
through my confidentiial email address thabokumalo / accountant.com to confirm
whether or not you are interested in this
deal. If you are not, it will enable me scout for
another foreign partner to carry out this deal. I
want to assure you that my partners and myself are
in a position to make the payment of this claim
possible provided you can give us a very strong
Assurance and guarantee that our share will be secured
and please, remember to treat this matter very
confidential , because we will not comprehend with any
form of exposure as we are still in active Government
Service .Once again, remember that time is of great
essence in this transaction.
Positive response should beaccompanied with telephone and faxnumber for further
detailed informations.

I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Thabo Kumalo

Check out all the latest outrageous email attachments on the Outrageous Email Chart! - http://viral.lycos.co.uk