In C it is very difficult to get code consistency, because we cannot even
agree on where to put the braces for statement blocks.  I guess in this
department Python really shines, because more or less, "there is only one
way to do it".  Here I am referring to a novice, such as an engineer who
just wants to set up some system configuration.  He can just set up the
variables such as

    numNodes   = 5
    linkConfig = ....
    run_network ()

However, if he also wants to do some simple programming in the
configuration task, I think he will be very happy with the Python way.

Regards,

Bill