Albert Wagner wrote:
> < snip>
>
>>I wonder whether you know what complexity theory is about...
>>

> I thought I knew, but maybe not.  Tell us.  A link would do.
>

>>Regards, Christian

The complexity theory deals with (mainly asymptotic) runtime
a space efficiency of algorithms and networks.
It is *not* about design considerations in complex programs.

http://www.complexitytheory.com/

It's just a course overview, but you can get some impressions.

The part you snipped was:

"Which, geven the time of his rise to ascendency would be expected. We
are all a product of "our times". While complexity theory has been
around since the 70's (some would say off and on since the time of the
Egyptians) but was not widely known outside of very tight academic
circles before the mid-90's. Thus, Larry can be forgiven for thinking
the concept of "objects" too difficult for the beginner."

At least I don't see how Complexity Theory fits into this sentence
unless it was meant sarcastically.

Regards, Christian