On Sat, 7 Sep 2002, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:

> That's the point.  I guess you don't have any problem of equivalence
> with your language (in this case, English).

I am never happy with natural language metaphors for computer languages.
Natural languages are HARD to learn (ask Larry Wall about Japanese!).
Computer languages should strive to be much easier. Natural languages have
many ambiguities in them. Computer languages must drive the ambiguities
out. The rules defining natural languages are so complicated that
linguists can't agree on them.

 Paul Prescod