In message "[ruby-talk:00480] Re: Now another totally different ;-)"
    on 99/07/13, Clemens Hintze <c.hintze / gmx.net> writes:
>I was only so obstinate, as I have got the feeling, that the proposal
>would be rejected without deeply understand my reasons. Sorry if I
>was wrong! :-}

Don't be sorry! I was so dull that it takes several days to see what
you propose.

>But please be consistent. If the decision is not to have
>`Enumerable#[]' please also remove `Enumerable#index'. As I think all
>reasons FOR implementing `index' are also valid for `[]' and all
>AGAINST `[]' are also true against `index'.

Exactly. I vote for repeal of Enumerable#index.

>BTW: Has anybody already had a look onto my class Sequence, posted
>some days before? Are there already decisions, whether it should not
>be made into a new class, but be put into class Range? If not, would
>class Sequence become part of the standard distribution?

Perhaps the decision is not made. I'd like to hear other guys'
opinions.

>Sorry for seeming unpatient. I only try to keep you sleepless ;-))))

It may be nice for me because I sleep too much everyday Zzzz...

-- gotoken