Woah, you want an executable - binary format - that is OS independent?
That doesn't, and won't, exist; every OS has a different 'interface'.
Even on the same processor, an app compiled for Linux won't run on most
non-Linux OS's, and so on.

So far as extending Ruby with C++... that's already quite possible.  Not
as clean as it could be (because Ruby is written in C, not C++) but
certainly possible.

If you only need these basics of Ruby, and not all of Ruby, don't waste
effort: use something besides Ruby.  Heck, find one of the C++-based
script/extension languages.  (A search on Google or Freshmeat will turn
up any number of them.)