I don't understand something (so what else is new) again... lets say I have
a array with some objects in it.  the object has stuff in it, thus...

class Area_rep

 def initialize (xnum,name)
  @xnum = xnum
  @name = name
 end

 attr_accessor :xnum, :name

end

I want to sort the array (with these objects in it) by xnum...

Or is there a better, more Ruby like way to do things anyhow?

Thanks,

Mark

NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential and
proprietary information of Goss International Corporation and/or its
subsidiaries and may be legally privileged. This e-mail is intended solely
for the addressee. If you are not the addressee, dissemination, copying or
other use of this e-mail or any of its content is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender immediately and destroy the e-mail and any copies. All liability for
viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender. No contract
may be construed by this e-mail.