Sure, sure, in purely technical arguments, it does not matter what
language and what discussion group it is.  But once some personal bias or
personal words come into play, I think we have to be aware about the
nature of the discussion group.  It is the same thing if I were to
convince people about the goodness of Ruby in comp.lang.python. :)

Bill