>Guy Decoux writes:
    >
    > I don't understand, if you do this :
    >
    >A> the whole game is based on hooking method creation and rewriting methods
    >A> as they are added.
    >
    > why do you need to read and parse the source ?

To be brutally honest; I don't recall :-)  Dave and I have been
immersed in getting the book ready and I haven't looked at that
project for many weeks.  I think it had to do with passing arguments
to pre and postconditions, but I'm not sure.  I do remember scanning
the source to automatically pick up "old" usage, so that the
programmer doesn't have to do that themselves.

If you like, I can send you the source as it exists so far, then
when Dave and I get back from Denmark I can spend a little more
time with it, and we can unleash DbC to the world...

/\ndy

--
Andrew Hunt, The Pragmatic Programmers, LLC.
Innovative Object-Oriented Software Development