Hi,

I agree with you.  One of the attractions of Python is I feel there is
some kind of "magic" when I see a Python code.  The enforced indentation
(no "end" keywords) plus the minimalism just make the code structure look
very tight.  However, when to choose between "readable" and "usable", I
too choose usable, which is Ruby :)

Cheers,

Bill