At 4:25 AM +0900 9/5/02,
<bbense+comp.lang.ruby.Sep.04.02 / telemark.stanford.edu> wrote:
>   I'm just trying to introduce a bit of scale
>   into the problem. As I see it, there are a lot of people
>   complaining and very few doing.

It's a mildly depressing fact of life that this is the case in any
arena where  pubic discussion is easy. Lots of talk, little doing.

The best course of action is generally to pay some attention to all
the conversation, but not too much attention to the conversation
involving people not actually doing anything. Saves much hassle and
aggrivation.
--
                                         Dan

dan / sidhe.org                         have teddy bears and even
                                       teddy bears get drunk