Yap, exactly.  The first time I saw the methods with names "indexes" and
"indices", I thought there must be something wrong with my english.  In
all the math books, I encountered only "indices".  Therefore, when
"indexes" is one of the method names, I thought probably english has
become even more flexible.

Bill