Phil Tomson wrote:
> I especially like chapter 5 (OOP and Dynamicity in Ruby) in the current
> edition of TRW.  I hope that perhaps a similar chapter on metaprogramming can
> be added.

I also especially like chapter 5.   Definitely a chapter on
metaprogramming!  I like the idea of advanced topics especially those
things are easily done in a dynamically typed language and difficult in
staticly typed languages.   But I like the library coverage as well.
Write both and I'll buy both :  )  If it's available in early access,
I'll buy that too!

Willing to put my money where my mouth is,

Gary Blomquist