--n2Pv11Ogg/Ox8ay5

Howdy folks.  I've put together a new list for ruby developers at
ruby-support.org.

developers / ruby-support.org

The list is intended for consumption by people who:

*) write Ruby modules in Ruby
*) write Ruby modules in C/Ruby
*) distribute Ruby modules
*) install Ruby modules
*) are actively engaged in developing software using modules

You can subscribe by visiting:

This list is intended to be more focused on ruby module and script
development and not all over the map with every nifty Ruby or
Comp-Sci'ish topic that comes along.  :~) Come one, come all, the
lists charter is intended for developers using ruby.  -sc

--=20
Sean Chittenden

--n2Pv11Ogg/Ox8ay5