--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 07:38:17PM +0900, Armin Roehrl wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 3. September 2002 00:21 schrieben Sie:
> > I think this is not so useful. There are already a few very good out
> > there. What is necessary is a book for the advanced programmer. But it
> > seems that most publishing companies don't llike this kind of books
> > and yes, they have to pay more to the writer.
>=20
> I think the German market for Ruby is still way too small.
>=20
> I think Stefan, Clemens and I would happily add
> another 300 pages to our Ruby book, but the problem
> simply is that so far not enough books are sold.
>=20
> <advertisement: immediate action needed! :-)>
> .. so if you speak German buy German ruby books
> for your friends.
> </advertisement>

Even though beeing german, most of my computer related book are english.
I see a market for german computer books but you should definitively not
depend on it as a professional software developer. I think you must at least
understand english to make you way.

-billy.

--=20
Meisterbohne       S=F6flinger Stra=DFe 100          Tel: +49-731-399 499-0
   eL=F6sungen       89077 Ulm                     Fax: +49-731-399 499-9

--ReaqsoxgOBHFXBhH