From: Tom Sawyer [mailto:transami / transami.net]
Sent: Tuesday, 3 September 2002 11:33 AM
To: ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org
Subject: RE: Idea: Ruby Object Persistence Service

hey martin,

yes i just heard from gabriel about that. i've been putting off fixing,
simply b/c i wanted to do a liitle work on them before letting them out
again, but since i once again mentioned them, i better just realease
what i have thus far.

i'll have it fixed in a few hours and let you know. presently i need to
go get something to eat.

later,
tom

by the way, if you looked at ONI, i am pretty sure that available
version on my web site is quite "old". i have a new version that is much
improved. (and as i said will be avavilable in a few hrs)

--
tom sawyer, aka transami
transami / transami.net