On 2002.09.03, Hal E. Fulton <hal9000 / hypermetrics.com> wrote:
> > --------------------------------------"it's like this"-------------------
> > Dan Sugalski                          even samurai
> > dan / sidhe.org                         have teddy bears and even
> >                                        teddy bears get drunk
>
> I've always wondered what this tag means and/or where it
> originates. Care to elaborate? On- or offline.

It's a 5-7-5 haiku.  I wonder if Dan originated it, but the
meme's kinda old now.  At one point there was a Shockwave
Flash animation of a samurai teddy bear that watched over
someone sleeping and battled things while the sleeper
slept ... but no amount of googling would reveal a URL for
it and I can't find a factoid that points to it ...

-- Dossy