--xXmbgvnjoT4axfJE

On Sun, 2002-09-01 at 15:18, Phlip wrote:
> Is anyone, like, making money writing Ruby programs yet? Not the books or=
=20
> speeches; the actual "Value Added" thing.

I am using ruby on a corpus linguistics project I am working on.  Of
course the money (and it's a token amount, rather than the reason I'm
doing it) is really being paid for answers to research questions, and it
doesn't matter what language I use to anyone except me.  Nevertheless I
have the feeling that ruby is getting a bit of use in this sort of
research setting, and will continue to get more.

-kyle

--=20
http://mas.cs.umass.edu/~rawlins
--
Delta Johnny Niner, You are cleared to land at 1 8 0 degrees.

--xXmbgvnjoT4axfJE