>Hello. I've been checking into python lately quite a lot, and I
>like its clean syntax.
>
>Then comes Ruby, which I find is inferior to python aesthetically.
>
>Comments?

That, is a troll Sir.  Which isn't to say that it can't also be a
sincere question.
Besides that detail, your tone calls your own manners into question.

In this thread you've been called a troll once or twice, the possibility
of you trolling was raised (and your question still addressed), and some
folks have mocked your skill at trolling.  These are all reasonable and
expected results of your post to anyone who read it.

There was also a polite and constructive discussion of Python that
seemed to be what you were looking for.
In my own damn opinion you were treated better than you deserved.

Kevin