On August 31, 2002 02:44 pm, Harry Ohlsen wrote:
> This is just a thought, but, Python has a standard (discussed in this forum
> some time back) that if there's a string before the first executable line
> of code in a class then it's intended to contain some documentation about
> that class.

lisp has a similar feature, which emacs uses to produce its documentation
(http://www.gnu.org/manual/elisp-manual-20-2.5/html_node/elisp_358.html#SEC361)

It seems this sort of thing would be less painful than having to write the
entire documentation at once for an API.

--
To call me "awesome" is an understatement.