Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:00481] Modified debug.rb"
    on 99/07/13, Michael Hohn <hohn / math.utah.edu> writes:

|over the weekend, I have made a modified version of the debug.rb file
|to also handle the "raise" event (from eval.c").

I'd like to see your code.  Could you post it to the list please?

In message "[ruby-talk:00482] Re: Modified debug.rb"
    on 99/07/13, Michael Hohn <hohn / math.utah.edu> writes:

|Is there a way to skip (in this example) the exception from "bar('a')"
|and still execute "bar(122)"?

I'm not sure yet.  Let me check your code and think about it.

|P.S.  Matz, perhaps you want to merge my modifications to debug.rb
|with nahi's?  This may not be pretty, though..

Sure.
						matz.
p.s.
University of Utah.., I'd like to visit SLC again someday.
Last time I couldn't speak English at all.
My ability has been improved a bit since then.