We can try to do that, if it is at all possible (I'm not sure that Vim
has enough hooks to do exactly what you want). Please send me all info
you find relevant, we will try to experiment here. How much time do you
have for that?

--
Dmitry Borodaenko                          http://www.sam-solutions.net/
Unit Manager and Analyst                   39 Platonova Street