Stephen Anderson wrote:

> Is there a GUI testrunner for Test::Unit that dynamically reloads the test
> code every time you push the "run" button?  Having to restart the GUI
> testrunner every time I change something in the test just seems to defeat
> the purpose.

Drool before your request ... in Python!

        http://www.c2.com/cgi/wiki?PyUnitTestBrowser

If anyone would like to back me up I'd try to do the same in Ruby. But of
course the file reload thingie uses a back-door into Python.

But the most important feature is this: When you change your source, the
tests trigger. This turns your Save button into the test button. All
testrunners should have this feature available. If the

(If you zilch and reload the testrunner - this used to be called a "chain"
- it would come up on top of your editor. PUB ensures your editor always
keeps the keyboard focus during the tests.)

--
  Phlip
        http://clublet.com/c/c/why?ZenoBuddhism