Hi,

Thanks for the info.  I have scanned the Haskell web page, but the answer
is not obvious.  Can we really call C from Haskell and call Haskell from
C, at least as good as the interaction between Ruby and C?  (Sometimes the
information like this cannot be obtained until we are really deep in the
language.)

Because Ruby is also procedural, basically there is some kind of
one-to-one mapping between Ruby and C.  Because Haskell is functional, I
don't know whether it is possible.  For example, there is already Ruby
interface for vi (or vi interface for Ruby?), but there is no such thing
for GNU Emacs, as Emacs is written in Lisp; some people say that
Ruby-Emacs interaction is impossible.

Regards,

Bill