i've played with rebol, it a lisp derivation, certainly. the best thing
about it is its extensive type system. which is very cool. rebol knows
what a telepohone number is for example. but personaly i find the code
gets very confusing very quickly. the syntax simply isn't clean.

also, while rebol/view seems like a very cool built in gui, it is not
all the it is cracked up to be, mainly b/c it is quite buggy.

and besides, its not really free either. so i would recommend lisp over
rebol.

~transami

--
~transami