Andrew Hunt wrote:
> 	>Rich says:
> 	>
> 	>    >Remember to update the link on RubyCentral ;-)
> 	>
> 	>I'll wait a few days for that -- the idea is that the releases
> 	>posted to the WindowsInstaller page are more for the brave at heart :-)
>
> ..and indeed, there was was a wee problem with the 172-2 that I
> uploaded this morning.
>
> If you've already downloaded it, erase the one you have and download
> it again, and FXRuby will be the correct version this time :-)

I installed 167-2 --still can't use OpenGL because I miss glut32.dll
(interestingly, I have glu.dll, glu32.dll, glut.dll in my system
folder but not glut32.dll ...)

I always forget: which one is the MS dll and which one the SGI one?

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

Axiom I of the Giuseppe Bilotta
theory of IT: