Uh oh, then we may have a slight problem, Giuseppe, because for my
simplistic purpose, my GNU Emacs 21.1.1 is my ultimate editor :)  (I still
don't know all those hidden capabilities because I never have time to
complete an Emacs book from cover to cover :) and I don't need any new
functionalities for now...)

Cheers,

Bill