Although activity seems to have died down, here are some links

http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/loty/

and the Yahoo Group

and the Loty Wiki

http://www.pragmaticprogrammer.com/cgi-local/pragprog?LanguageOfTheYear

By the way, I've found Haskell very challenging.  It is a paradigm shift, and
those are always hard. However, overcoming those challenges has been a very
worthwhile experience, and I feel that it has improved my coding, especially
from a design perspective.

Cheers,
Wilkes