Wow, Doing it that way had never accured to me.
How does that work that you can use dot notation from a bracket '}' ?
I keep looking at the last line and I cant seem to grasp its
relationship, I mean, If the first set of '{}' are containing the loop
from the '.times' method, how do the second set relate?
Now i'm really confused. Thank you! ;-)

>Yours is rather succinct, but I find that you can often capitalize
>on return values of methods to shorten.  Shorten, right?  You're
>looking for shorter?

Im looking for exactly what you gave. different ways to express the
same output in Ruby. Shorter, longer, obsfucated, clear.
I just hope others will chime in and give some examples of their own
style.