ZenWeb version 2.12.0 has been released!

ZenWeb is a system for building entire websites, not just pages. It
allows you to focus on the content and the structure of the website,
while leaving page construction, markup, layout, navigation as secondary
concerns.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/zenweb/

+ Added TocRenderer code and tests. Using it in the demo as well...
+ Added Renderers page to demo.
- Fixed some parsing errors when used w/ ruby 1.7. Tests clean in 1.6
and 1.7.
- Moved TestMetadata in TestZenWeb and clumped the renderers together.
- switched to RUBY variable in Makefile for testing in multiple versions.

P.S. I don't subscribe to ruby-talk anymore, so please either subscribe
to zenweb-talk or email me directly. Sorry. It's just too high bandwidth
for me to keep up anymore.