I am pleased to announce the latest release of FXRuby, the Ruby language
bindings for the FOX GUI toolkit. FOX is a C++-based toolkit for
developing graphical user interfaces easily and effectively. It offers a
wide, and growing, collection of widgets, and provides state-of-the-art
facilities such as drag-and-drop, selection, as well as OpenGL widgets
for 3-D graphical manipulation. FOX also implements icons, images, and
user-convenience features such as status line help and tooltips.

Please see the comments on the home page concerning any problems with
this release, or the change log to see what has changed since the
previous release.

The FXRuby home page is here:

     http://www.fxruby.org

and the source tarball can be downloaded here:

     http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/fxruby/FXRuby-1.0.13.tar.gz

A binary installer for Windows, compatible with the mswin32-based
versions of Ruby 1.6.x for Windows, is available for download here:

     http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/fxruby/FXRuby-1.0.13-win32.exe

and a Linux RPM (for Ruby 1.6) is available for download here:

     http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/fxruby/FXRuby-1.0.13-1.i386.rpm

Note that this release of FXRuby depends on FOX version 1.0.x, which can
be downloaded from the FOX downloads page here:

     http://www.fox-toolkit.org/download.html

Please feel free to send me any questions or comments, and watch this
space for future announcements!

Lyle