In article <3D611D62.8030402 / users.sourceforge.net>, Lyle Johnson wrote:
> Armin Roehrl wrote:
>
>> Is there already a newer version out there in the big, big internet?
>
> To my knowledge, there hasn't been a new Test::Unit release since I sent
> the update to Nathaniel. I will try to dig up the fixed version of the
> FOX test runner that I sent to him at the time but I'm not sure I can
> put my hands on it :(

Have you tried the version from CVS?  Look at
http://www.ruby-lang.org/~knu/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/rough/lib/testunit/

There are instructions on logging into anon CVS at
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/cvsrepo.html and you should be able to check
out a copy.

That worked for me when I wanted to see what the Fox frontend to the
REXML tests looked like.

Hope this helps,

Mike

--
mike / stok.co.uk                    |           The "`Stok' disclaimers" apply.
http://www.stok.co.uk/~mike/       | GPG PGP Key      1024D/059913DA