--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 07:24:38AM +0900, Paul J. Sanchez wrote:
> To me, that missing "e" is a human factors issue.  I realize that
> changing the syntax would break virtually all existing code, but would
> it be possible to add "elseif" as an alternate syntax?  Or am I making
> a mountain out of a mole hill?

Possibly not the solution you were looking for, but if you use an editor
with syntax highlighting, you will receive immediate visual feedback
while typing the 'elseif' (i.e. it won't turn bright yellow or
whatever).  This usually catches me with this typo.

-kyle

--
http://mas.cs.umass.edu/~rawlins
--