Hi Unit-Testing Fans,

--On 3-18-2002 Lyle Johnson wrote
Not your fault. The FXRuby-based test runner GUI distributed with the latest
drop of Test::Unit is not up to date with Test::Unit (that is, I think it's
a carryover from the Lapidary code base and some of the method names, etc.
have changed). I just sent Nathaniel an updated version of the TestRunner
GUI for FXRuby on Friday and so hopefully he'll get that integrated into an
upcoming Test::Unit release.
--
I just now downloaded testunit-0.14 and it bombed on me :-)
A quick look in the source showed that maybe the problem is not fixed.

Is there already a newer version out there in the big, big internet?
--
armin@galere:/tmp/testunit-0.1.4/examples> ruby tc_adder.rb
/usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.6/test/unit/ui/fox/testrunner.rb:118:in

Armin Roehrl, http://www.approximity.com
Training, Development and Mentoring
OOP, XP, Java, Ruby, Smalltalk, Datamining, Parallel computing, Webservices

Rubybuch: http://approximity.com/rubybuch/

Agile Entwicklerkonferenz: 22. und 23.10 in N?rnberg.
http://www.approximity.com/public/conferences/AgileConf.html