Am Montag, 19. August 2002 06:57 schrieben Sie:
> > But with 2) I am afraid, I have to disagree. For me the  "Ruby
> > attraction" is stronger  * because of * (and not inspite of )
> > its independence from the image/core. Again, that is just me !
>
> I totally agree.  I did ST exclusively for 15 years.  But Ruby drew me away
> BECAUSE  it was not image based.
I think the current trend is to move away from images.
I looked at SmallScript lately and there David Simmons
also points out that on purpose he did not go for images.

Bye,
	Armin.

Armin Roehrl, http://www.approximity.com
Rubybuch: http://approximity.com/rubybuch/

Agile Entwicklerkonferenz: 22. und 23.10 in N?rnberg.
http://www.approximity.com/public/conferences/AgileConf.html