I'm used to it!! Me too!! lol

Yeah - I'm coding out the Flash and Ruby sides of communication.

XMLSockets to transfer everything...

I guess I should get around to putting it out on the net when it get's
'stable'.

The only thing I want to be able to change in the already-compiled-swf is
the stage size. Unfotunately Stage._height and Stage._width are read-only
properties, so I'd have to isolate the part of the SWF that I need to
change... shouldn't be too hard, I just haven't looked at it yet.. If the
developer could set the stage height, there shouldn't be any
'user-interaction' related thing they can't do with Flash, and there
shouldn't be any 'functional-related' thing they can't do with Ruby.

Anyway - like I said, I'm working on it... I'll try to keep you updated,
which should be easy, since I'll probably have questions now and then.

( I'm thinkin' of calling it "FUI" Flash User Interface...)
    Other FUI's include - Fingerprint User Identification... Functional User
Interface (for showing functions).. and others, but no Flash User
Interface...

-Rich