On Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 10:49:20AM +0900, Jim Weirich wrote:
>     Holden> built in source control
>     Holden> built in refactorings - even simple things like rename method and having
>     Holden> that propagated throughout your code base is a _huge_ help IMHO.
>
> Ummmm ... Emacs can do all of those things (except refactoring, and

How do you run tests and then jump to offending lines?  I use to run
tests with just a keypress by writing them in the same file they test
within a if __FILE__ == $0 ... end block and then eval'ing the buffer,
but I get another buffer with Test::Unit results as plain program
output, not anything that Emacs parses go get anchors.

Massimiliano