"Lyle Johnson" <lyle / users.sourceforge.net> wrote in message
news:3D5D171A.7040303 / users.sourceforge.net...

> Note that my response is based on your restriction that you don't have
> much time. If you have more time, I would invest the effort in learning
> how to use one of the others (i.e. FOX, GTK+ or Qt).

GTK isn't really a serious option for Windows, although it is closing the
gap. The Visio clone "Dia" uses GTK on Windows with a decent but not
professional result.
Actually I'm surprised how little effort has been put into supporting GTK on
windows. Only a single developer in his sparetime - yet there is lots of
energy put into alternative solutions.

Mikkel