> > Note: SWT is native graphic library, it should not difficult to have
> > Ruby "adapter" to use it ...
>
> I am reminded of the first question in the Management Quiz (from Scott
> Adams' "The Dilbert Principle"): "Do you believe that anything you don't
> understand must be easy to do?"

I am sorry to ask this question too quickly.
You are absolute right, I did not understand SWT before ask question.
In fact, I know very well AWT/Swing, and just hear about SWT, people
tell me that is native implementation.
Yesterday, after I took a look; the SWT is using JNI to one-to-one map
to platform system API. The SWT is implement by using java, and one-to-one
JNI call. Which means if we want to have Ruby/SWT, I can only re-use the
SWT API interface (signture) to "compatible" with SWT, anything else
must re-implement. ( it is not kind of I thought: dll existe, just write
ruby interface; I still have to re-implement from scratch )

Lyle, I know you write the FOX/Python, FOX/Ruby.
Could you help me about this question?
In fact, I ask SWT, that is because, I want learn a GUI framework
that can re-use, ( for example, in java and in ruby, also multi-platform ).
Mmmm... let me explain my question, let's say if you do not have much time,
and you want to pick up a GUI framework to learn, which one you suggest?
FOX ? TK? Gtk? Qt? ...

Thanks for help.