I enjoy these kinds of discussions, but they make my head hurt.  ;-)

BTW, thanks for translating that German page before. In spite of my last name,
my German is limited to what I was able to pick up on Hogan's Heroes as a kid.
;-)

Christopher J. Meisenzahl CPS, CSTE
Senior Software Testing Consultant
Spherion