Patrick,

Very cool, thanks!

One thing though, if I right-click and choose Eval Buffer it works fine. But if
I press CTRL + E it doesn't execute my code, and just prints "ENQ". Any ideas?
I'm stumped, couldn√’ find it in the docs yet either.

Thanks very much again for taking the time to reply, very kind of you!

Christopher J. Meisenzahl CPS, CSTE
Senior Software Testing Consultant
Spherion
christopher.j.meisenzahl / citicorp.com