-----Original Message-----
From: christopher.j.meisenzahl / citicorp.com
[mailto:christopher.j.meisenzahl / citicorp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 12:22 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: A few newbie questions...

I just downloaded/installed Ruby on Win2K. I really like what I've seen so far.

A few questions.

I see that it comes with its own editor, SciTE. What exactly then is RubyWin?
Can I execute Ruby code from it? Can I write code there as well? What is the
purpose of these different pieces?

Any other tips for getting started with Ruby? I know C and I've done a little
PERL & AWK in the past.

Thanks very much,
Christopher

Christopher J. Meisenzahl CPS, CSTE