Well, the little get-together we talked about
is happening in a matter of days now (Aug 16-18).

A small handful of people will meet in Austin
Texas for the purpose of churning out some
Ruby code -- hopefully useful stuff.

The idea is to contribute something non-trivial
to the community that a small group can do (or
make a good start on) in relatively few man-hours.

As we haven't finalized what we'll work on, we're
still open to any suggestions.

So please: Bring them on.

Below is a quote from David Black's last email to
the group on the subject.

Cheers,
Hal