* security / popsvr.tokai.jaeri.go.jp (security / popsvr.tokai.jaeri.go.jp) wrote:
> Have detected a virus (WORM_KLEZ.H) in your mail traffic on 08/13/2002
> 16:35:40 with an action quarantined ( From: abuse / TheWorld.com    To:
> ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org ).

Can we get rid of this crap?  I suspect (hope?) most people on this
mailing list are running more intelligent mail clients.  It's more
annoying to see 8 useless quarantine replies than it is to get the
Outlook worm messages in the first place.

--
Paul Duncan <pabs / pablotron.org>        pabs in #gah (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/               OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562